Website Design is about function over form. Don’t let that tail wag the dog.
All too often the inmates are running the asylum and websites suffer from ‚”form over function‚” (design for design sake); or even worse, overdeveloped with more bells and whistles than necessary. At the end of the day, the most important aspect of any website is a good user experience.
A good user experience is generated by great design (not over-design).
A good user experience is generated by ease of navigation and useful functionality. (Not over developed with bells and whistles just because they’re ‚”cool‚”)
The internet and your business’ web presence has become far too important to ignore the experience your prospective customer encounters on your website.
“About 74% of Americans use the internet. That translates into approximately 226 million people. For those that do go online, 81% have researched a product or service before buying it.‚”*
*DEC/2008 Survey, Pew Internet & American Life Project, A non-profit research center studying the social effects of the Internet on Americans.
Our talented web designers and web developers understand the ultimate goal. We design and develop all of our client’s websites with the user‚’ experience as our primary focus. Our services include (as necessary):
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Design
- Site Architecture Design & Development
- Copywriting & Editing
- All programming & development including HTML, CSS, Java scripting, Flash‚ Standards-based Content Management Systems (CMS), Customized, web-based application development‚ e-Commerce
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Hosting
- Google Analytics (for web traffic reporting)